|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard packing for full container loading|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10 Units per month|
|Name:||5T/H Cpmplete Wood Pellet Plant||Application:||To Produce Wood Pellets|
|Installation And Training:||We Send Engineers To Buyer For Installation, Commissioning And Staff Training||Warranty:||1 Year|
wood pellet manufacturing plant,
complete wood pellet production line
5T/H Complete Wood Pellet Plant Wood Pellet Production Line
A 5T/h complete wood pellet plant is usually invested for commercial usage to produce wood pellet in big quantity.
5t/h wood pellet plant include five part: chipping part, drying part, crushing part, pelletizing part, pellet cooling part and pellet packing part. If want to produce EN or DIN plus A1 pellets need to add a wood debarker at beginning of the pellet plant to move the wood bark
1. Chipping part for a 5t/h wood pellet plant usually use drum wood chipper, because this kind of chipper have high efficiency, which equipped with feeding conveyor makes the feeding wood easier. A drum wood chipper can process the wood logs, tree branches, wasted wood, wood residues., etc into 20-30mm size wood chips directly. The complete unit include feeding conveyor, wood chipper, hydraulic system, discharge conveyor and electric panel. Workers can put wood to feeding conveyor manually or by loader.
The factor influence a wood chipper is the diameter of wood, each model wood chipper have certain feeding inlet, so when you send inquiry please tell us what is the max wood diameter you will use to make pellets, so that we can suggest the most suitable wood chipper.
2. Drying part is designed to dry the wood chips, cause to make pellets the best moisture for raw material feed into pellet mill is 12-15% and usually the fresh wood moisture is much higher than 15%, so a dryer is necessary for a 5t/h wood pellet plant.
The complete drying unit include feeding conveyor, heating furnace, dryer tube, transmission system, air fan, cyclone, airlock, discharge conveyor and electric panel.
The feeding conveyor is designed to feed the wood chips into dryer drum tube. The heating furnace provide heating source for drying process, it can be pellet burner, wood chips burner, sawdust burner, biomass stove, LNG burner or waste air from generator with temperature 150-300 ℃. The dryer drum tube is the place where to dry the wood chips, hot air go to dryer drum tube from pipeline, the wood chips and hot air mixture together in the drum tube and move forwarder, during this process the hot air vapor the water contain in wood chips. The air fan, cyclone and air lock is the system at end of dryer to collect dust and vapour. Finally wood chips discharged from air lock at end of dryer and move to next step by discharge conveyor.
3. Crushing part is designed to turn the wood chips into sawdust, cause the best size of wood feed into pellet mill is around 5mm, so a hammer mill is necessary in a 5t/h wood pellet plant to crush the wood chips.
The complete crushing system include feeding conveyor, hammer mill, discharge auger, air fan, cyclone, airlock, bag type dust collector and electric panel. Wood chips go to hammer mill from feeding conveyor, inside hammer mill the hammers hit the wood chips to broken them until the size is smaller than the hole on screen, the wood chips will be processed into sawdust, the sawdust discharged from hammer mill by discharge auger. The air fan, cyclone, air lock and bag type dust collector is used to collect the dust, because the wood chips are dry and when crushing them there will be a lot dust, so a dust collect system is very important at end of hammer mill.
We use water drop type hammer mill which is high efficiency due to the motor connect to rotor by coupling directly. The door can be opened from two sides thus it is easy to maintenance and change hammers and screen.
4. The pelletizing part is where to make pellets from the sawdust we got from above three part. Sawdust feed to pellet mill by conveyor and hopper, in the pellet mill the rollers press sawdust into holes on ring die to make pellets.
We use five sets MZLH420 model ring die type pellet mill in a 5t/h wood pellet plant, because 420 model pellet mill is the best model pellet mill with high performance and stability, and ring die type pellet mill can make EN or DIN plus A1 pellets.
For soft wood and hard wood the compression ratio of ring die is different, without a suitable compression ratio the pellet mill can not make good quality pellets, we are experienced on different kind of wood compress ratio, so we can put correct ring die on our pellet mills to make good pellets.
Ring die type pellet mill have pellet cutter equipped on the machine, which can adjust the length of pellets to meet different client requirement on length of pellets.
|Feeder Motor Power||2.2Kw|
|Fore Feeder Power||1.1Kw|
|Ring Die Diameter||420mm|
|Ring Die Speed||150 RPM|
|Ring Die Material||20 CrMnTi|
|Ring Die Work Temperature||≤ 80℃|
|Feeder Auger Speed||12-120RPM|
|Feeding material moisture||12-15%|
|Pellet Size||6mm, 8mm, 10mm|
5. Pellet cooling part is to cooling down the pellets and use pellet sieve to pick out the dust and small powders from pellets, so that we can make sure the pellets go to packing machine are high quality pellets. We use counter flow pellet cooler to cooling down the pellets. The pellets from pellet mills are around 70 ℃, after cooling the temperature is like room temperature. With the cooling process it can reduce the moisture of pellets, increase hardness of pellets and when storage pellets the surface can not crack. Our pellet size in 5t/h wood pellet plant is rotary sieve, use this kind of pellet sieve can not broken the pellets and have a better sieving effect.
6. Pellet packing part is to pack the pellets into bags, we have packing machine to pack pellets in 10-50kg small bags, 50-100kg medium bags also have packing machine to pack pellets into jumbo bags 200-2000kg per bag.
The packing machine can be equipped with heat sealer to pack pellets into plastic bags and seal bags also can equip sewing machine to pack pellets into woven bags and sewing the bags.
Our 5t/h wood pellet plant is a complete system to turn wood into pellets and pack the pellets into bags directly, each part are connected by conveyors, so only need people to feed wood at beginning and people at packing machine to put bags and move the packed bags.
All of machines are controlled by electric panel, our electric panel have thermal overload protect system for each motor to protect the machines from overload.
Final pellets from our 5t/h wood pellet plant can comply with EN or DIN plus A1 standard.
Contact Person: Vincent
Tel: 86- 18639007627